Careers at Open Pantry
Open Pantry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Open Pantry to comply with all federal and state employment laws by providing equal opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race,color, age, sex, national origin marital status, sexual preference, handicap, dependents, creed or as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for a corporate or managerial position:
Call 262-857-1156, Fax 262-857-9667,
or send resume to:
10505 Corporate Drive, Suite 101
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
To apply for a store-level position:
Visit your nearest Open Pantry
Click here for a list of all locations
Open Pantry values our employees and recognizes that they are our number one asset. Our customers visit our stores not only for our products, but also for the excellent customer service they are provided by our employees. When you join the Open Pantry team, you are given the opportunity to make a difference while working in a challenging and fun environment. Please take a moment to review the open positions and descriptions listed below.
Upon submission, your application will be reviewed in line with current opportunities. Should your experience match the requirements of our opportunities, you will be contacted within 2 weeks to further discuss your application.
A Fun Place to Work
If Work Isn’t FUN, It’s Work
One of Open Pantry’s Core Values is FUN. We strive for fun in everything we do, from interacting with customers and supplier partners to creating a fun and friendly work atmosphere for all employees. We do this by giving everyone the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the company from grand openings of new stores to the annual Multiple Sclerosis Walk and sneaker sales. And of course we take pictures of all the fun times. We know Open Pantry is a great company to work for, but check it out for yourself!
Benefits & Special Programs
- Open Pantry offers a variety of benefits including 401k, company sponsored health, life, dental, short-term disability and long-term disability, depending on your classification.
- “Refer-a-Friend” Program – A reward system that gives bonuses for helping us hire and retain other great employees.
- Above market starting pay with two reviews in the first year.
- Full-time employees receive paid vacation time.
- Tuition reimbursement available for full-time and part-time employees.
Mission, Values & Vision
Open Pantry promises to:
- Be a significant Wisconsin C-Store Brand positioned for Southern Wisconsin Expansion. We will grow by opportunity, not ego.
- Consistently provide friendly, clean and fast service to our customers.
- Grow and live by a culture that provides integrity, fun and pride.
- Partner together with our suppliers for a mutually profitable relationship.
- Provide core products flawlessly while offering new products tirelessly.
- Set high standards in everything we do and be disciplined to live by those standards.
Open Pantry is a company that is:
- Caring about people…its customers, its employees, and its supply partners. We treat this group of people as ‘family’.
- Development-focused, constantly…in training, teaching, reaching, growing, and learning.
- Integrity-driven as reflected in every decision that we make and partnership that we interact with.
- Fun…in everything we do, from interacting with our customers, supplier partners, and employees…if work isn’t fun, its work.
- Communication-intense, relaying our financial progress, strategies and plans, day-to-day success and struggles, with all appropriate parties.
- Smart in how it analyzes opportunities, deals with conflict, and plans for the future.
- Ownership and entrepreneurial in nature, with each employee acting and deciding as if individual owners themselves.
- A company that is involved with its community and takes pride in its involvement with Multiple Sclerosis.
Open Pantry will be the preferred destination to provide our customers with time to enjoy life. Open Pantry, You Need Time…We Can Help!