- Open Pantry offers a variety of benefits including 401k, company sponsored health, life, dental, short-term disability and long-term disability, depending on your classification.
- “Refer-a-Friend” Program – A reward system that gives bonuses for helping us hire and retain other great employees.
- Above market starting pay with two reviews in the first year.
- Full-time employees receive paid vacation time.
- Tuition reimbursement available for full-time and part-time employees.
Open Pantry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Open Pantry to comply with all federal and state employment laws by providing equal opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race,color, age, sex, national origin marital status, sexual preference, handicap, dependents, creed or as otherwise provided by law.
To apply for a corporate or managerial position:
Call 262-857-1156, Fax 262-857-9667,
or send resume to:
10505 Corporate Drive, Suite 101
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
To apply for a store-level position:
Visit your nearest Open Pantry
Click here for a list of locations